AWS + ConnectedFresh
AWS and ConnectedFresh are expanding together with high impact AWS services, built on products such as IoT Core and Analytics. AWS enables these highly scalable cloud ready solutions built for our SMB and Enterprise customers.
"With a thoroughly validated solution architecture and approach to scalability and rapid deployment, our partnership with AWS enables the impact-focused IoT solutions for our customers."
- Tushar Agrawal, CTO, ConnectedFresh
ConnectedFresh solutions are ready to go out of the box, with pre-configured hardware and software delivered completely set when opening the box.
Going to Market with AWS Travel & Hospitality
We are implementing digital transformation for our customers in partnership with the AWS Travel & Hospitality group, built on our AWS validated architecture and design for the Internet of Things (IoT) SaaS platform.
Benefits of AWS + ConnectedFresh
- Scalable cloud ready solution for AWS customers
- Very limited customer team member involvement required to implement
- Dependable infrastructure to support scale of enterprise real time data, including API access and external integrations
- AWS validated technical architecture for data safety, security, system stability (i.e. Foundational Technical Review, Well Architected Frameworks)
ConnectedFresh solutions on AWS have been thoroughly reviewed by AWS through the Foundational Technical Review (FTR) process.
Solution Through Services
Holistically built on native AWS services, ConnectedFresh best in class architecture to ensure reliable and scalable delivery of client solutions.
- AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN to provide private LNS network to onboard, manage devices and gateways
- Real-time data processing using IoT rules and actions like lambda trigger
- AWS SQS for reliable in-flight data persistence, queuing and processing
- Combination of cloud native timeseries and relational databases to create short term and long term data storage and data lakes
- Advanced analytics using model training and timeseries forecasting to provide predictive analytics at scale.
Architecture for Joint Delivery
ConnectedFresh adheres by Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well Architected Framework at a Certified Partner to host its cloud infrastructure. AWS is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help us continue to grow with our customers.
AWS security and operational processes for its network and infrastructure services are documented in here: link. This documentation includes an overview of AWS’s data center controls, including:
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Fire Detection and Suppression
- Climate and Temperature
- Storage Device Decommissioning
- Amazon’s infrastructure fault tolerant design
- Core applications are deployed in an N+1 configuration, so that in the event of a data center failure, there is sufficient capacity to enable traffic to be load-balanced to the remaining sites.
Customers can obtain further details of AWS’ compliance and security position via their website at: