Power consumption can be a leading indicator of growing issues with equipment, but it often goes unnoticed.
- High power draw assets (incl. refrigerators, ovens, etc.) can increase power consumption over time.
- Equipment issues can increase power draw without any indication it's doing so.
- Less efficient equipment can dramatically increase recurring utility costs.
- Routing maintenance (i.e. oven cleaning) can lower power draw, but schedules can be imprecise.
- Proactive cleaning or servicing can be preemptive, requiring unnecessary time and costs.
How do you know it's time to service or replace a high value asset?
Small clip-on voltage sensors grip power cords to measure energy flow. This solution does not require an electrician or any special installation, just a quick carabiner-style clip. The device is powered by the energy passing through the wire it is clipped to (inductive energy), so there is no device maintenance. When the asset turns on, the voltage sensor will send data throughout the day.
With this clip-on solution we're able to monitor energy over time, allowing quick visualization of asset health.
- No electrician or installation required, just clip and it's ready to go.
- No battery to keep charged due to Inductive energy from the asset it's attached to.
- Trends are easily visible and historical data can be viewed at any time.
- Dashboards are accessible 24/7 from any device, in real time.
- Data is fully secure, and devices do not connect directly to your network.
ConnectedFresh solutions are always 'on-and-go', preconfigured and ready to work right out of the box.