Many temperature logs are manual, requiring team members to note down temperature values on each cooler several times per day.
- Data is not aggregated, making it almost impossible to see trends over time
- Handwritten data cannot be used to inform future decisions or predict failure
- Enables a reaction-based approach to dealing with issues after they become problems
- Requires management to physically be in front of the cooler to see temperature in real time
If someone checks the temperature at Time A and Time B, how do we know there was no deviation in between (i.e. overnight)?
Small temperature/humidity sensors (with detachable probes) are placed inside the cooler, wirelessly reporting temperature data at pre-defined intervals. If the temperature reads outside the intended range, an alert is generated and team members receive notifications based on escalation paths and preferred methods (i.e. email, text message, phone call, Slack, etc.)
ConnectedFresh is focused on notifying the right people at the right time, to enable proactive responses to address the issue before it becomes a problem.
- Batteries last many years on a single charge
- Trends are easily visible and historical data can be viewed at any time
- Dashboards are accessible 24/7 from any device, in real time
- Data is fully secure, and devices do not connect directly to your network
ConnectedFresh solutions are always 'on-and-go', preconfigured and ready to work right out of the box.